for a very relaxing holiday
For arrival after 7 p.m., please contact the reception within 4 p.m.
INCLUDED: electricity, water, gas, heating, beach place (1 umbrella, 1 sun chair, 1 sun bed per apartement ), AIR CONDITIONING, WIFI, washing-machines for a fee, VAT, agency charges and reservation rights.
Minimun stay of 1 week from 25/05 to 15/09/2023.
Tourist Tax is not included in the preis
HOW TO BOOK
Dear Guest, to book you can phone, send or an e-mail. To confirm your reservation we ask you an account (of about 30%). When we receive it, we will send you the confirmation. The account can be payed:
By bank transfer: DUNE SRL CODICE SWIFT: CCRTIT2TU00 CODICE IBAN: IT33P0896536291005005011398
IMPORTANT: please, write the reason for the transfer order as follow: SURNAME + NAME OF RESERVATION, RESERVATION NUMBER (if it’s possible type of apartment and period)
RENTING PRICES FOR BED SHEETS, TOWELS AND BABY BED:
- 2 bed-sheets + 1 pillow-case (per 1 person) € 7,00
- every change Towels-set for 1 person (towels for shower + face) € 6,00
- every change Baby-bed-renting (children from 0-3 years) € 2,00 per day
Apartment in order, kitchen area and grill cleaned, fridge empty, rubbish taken to the green cointainers, dishes washed
Apartment not cleaned with dishes washed, rubbish taken to the green cointainers, kitchen area, grill and fridge dirties
GENERAL RENTING CONDITIONS:
1. The renting contract is definitively concluded , as soon as the client receives the booking confirmation which the Camping Dune sends after it has received the deposit (see point 2nd). The letter of confirmation must be presented at the moment of the arrival for the check-in.
2. DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT To confirm the reservation the client has to pay a deposit which amounts to 30% of the total price. The deposit has to be sent within 7 days after the availability of the chalet has been communicated. The deposit can be payed : by bank transfer (read the information below) or credit card. IMPORTANT: please indicate on the reason for the transfer order name, surname of the reservation’s holder and booking number which you find into the booking confirmation. (If possible indicate period and type of chalet). The rest of the money has to be payed at the moment of the arrival and the client receives the keys of the chalet immediately.
3. CANCELLATION AND RECESSION: In case of cancellation the deposit will be lost.
4. ARRIVAL The arrival takes place in Camping Dune. The chalets are available only between 04:00 p.m. and 08:00 p.m. The clients who arrive in the morning can park their car and complete the check-in procedure while waiting for the accommodation.
5. ARRIVAL DELAY If the client has a delay, the Camping Dune has to be informed immediately, otherwise the accommodation is kept free until 24.00 of the arrival date , after that the Camping is free to rent it to third parties.
6. EARLY DEPARTURE If the client leaves before the fixed day, he isn’t entitled to a reduction of the total amount payed on the arrival.
7. STAYING RULES It’s forbidden to give hospitality to more people than allowed. The guests must observe the house rules, especially regarding the silence hours in the afternoon and during the night. The guests must have respect for the accommodation ( walls, floor, etc..), the equipment ( fridge, dishes, cooking-stove etc..) and the furniture ( chairs, tables, beds etc..). Complaints about the conditions of the chalet and its equipment are accepted only within 24 hours after the arrival. It’s strictly forbidden to use stoves or electric cookers of guests’ property. The Camping reserves the right to check the chalet conditions at every moment as well as the number of people living in it. The Camping staff is also authorized to enter into the accommodation in your absence for reparations. Little pets are allowed only on request.
8. EQUIPMENT OF THE CHALET All the chalets are completely furnished and provided with gas-stove, fridge, microwave, German coffee machine, Italian moka, kitchenware ( pots, dishes, glasses… ), Sat. TV, hot and cold water, electrical energy ( 220 Volt ). One pillow and one blanket are available for each bed. Sheets, table-linen and bath towels are not included. On request it is possible to rent bedsheets and towels from the camping.
9. DEPARTURE The accommodation has to be left free within 10:00 a.m. of the departure day .The departure should better take place during office hours, so that the camping staff can check the chalet and see if it has been left in order.
10. ACCOMODATION CLEANING The chalet must be left in order and perfectly clean as it was found: kitchen area and grill cleaned, fridge empty, rubbish taken to the green containers, dishes washed.
11. CAUTION As guarantee of the accurate observance of what written above, the guests are asked a caution of € 100,00 for each accommodation at their arrival. The caution is given back to the client if everything in the accommodation is left in order.
12. LIABILITIES OF THE CAMPING The Camping Dune disclaims all responsability for damages, theft, accidents within the accommodation. However, it remains at the client’s disposal to help him if there should be any problem. In case of claim for damages, the matter must be discussed directly between the camping and the client. In case of legal disputes, the competent court of justice is that of Venice.
13. PARTICULAR RULES If there any unforeseen difficulties in the allotment of the booked accommodation, the Camping Dune may rent to the client another accommodation with the same characteristics. The description provided in the catalogue might vary in some exceptional cases.
14. ACCEPTANCE When the client makes a reservation, he automatically accepts the conditions written above.